Quick Info & Facts about Ariana Grande
|Real Name||Ariana Grande|
|Nick Names||Ari, Little Red, Riri|
|Birth Date||June 26, 1993|
| Age||25 Years, 25 Year Old Females|
|Also Known As||Ariana Grande-Butera, Riri, Little Red, Ari|
|Born In||Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.|
|Residence||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Mailing Address||265 S Federal Hwy Suite 331 Deerfield Beach, Florida|
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Song Writer|
|Height||5’0″ (152 cm), 5’0″ Females|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 45 kg|
in Pounds – 99 lbs lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Family||Father: Edward Butera (Entrepreneur) |
Mother: Joan Grande (CEO of Hose-McCann Communications)
Siblings: Frankie J. Grande (Elder, Half-brother)
|Education||North Broward Preparatory School|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Ariana Grande’s Social Media Accounts
Favorite Things of Ariana Grande
|Favorite Food||Sushi, Cocoa Puffs|
|Favorite Fruits||Watermelon, Strawberries|
|Favorite Actors||Jim Carrey, Steve Carell|
|Favorite Actresses||Marilyn Monroe,Audrey Hepburn, Jennette McCurdy,Colleen Evans|
|Favorite Singers||Imogen Heap, Bon Jovi, Celine Dion, Elizabeth Gillies, India Arie|
|Favorite Films||The Ring, Paranormal Activity 2|
|Favorite Book||Harry Potter series|
|Favorite Perfume||Sweet Like Candy|
Ariana Grande-Butera born June 26, 1993 is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. As one of the world’s leading contemporary recording artists, she is known for her wide vocal range
Since a very young age she participated in plays and sang at public events, and gradually decided that she wants to do this all her life.
Her first tryst with the world of entertainment was through the ‘Broadway’ musicals ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’.
She was also a part of the ensemble of various television shows, but later Ariana Grande decided to devote her attention mostly towards music.
Her debut album ‘Yours Truly’ shattered several records and ruled the ‘Billboard Top 100’ chart for several weeks. Several hundred thousand copies of this album were sold and eventually Ariana Grande went on to become a huge star.
She released a few more albums later and all of them managed to garner both commercial and critical acclaim.
Early Life of Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande-Butera was born to Joan Grande and Edward Butera on 26 June 1993 in Florida, United States. While her father owned a graphic design firm, her mother was the CEO of ‘Horse-McCann Communications’.
- Ariana’s parents had relocated to Florida from New York when her mother Joan was pregnant with her. She pursued her primary education at ‘Pine Crest School’ and ‘North Broward Preparatory School’.
- Since a very young age, Ariana Grande was very fond of acting and had even worked on two plays, namely ‘Beauty And The Beast’ and ‘The Wizard Of Oz’. She was seen on national television at a young age singing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’.
- To pursue her dreams, Ariana Grande travelled to Los Angeles at the age of 13 with a desire to record an R&B album. However, the managers of record labels didn’t take her too seriously and thought she’s too young.
- She also bagged a supporting role in the musical ‘13’, which was staged at the famous Broadway theatre. She discontinued her studies for a brief period to work on ‘13’.
Career Life of Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande’s big break came in 2009, when she was chosen to play the role of Cat Valentine in the sitcom ‘Victorious’, which was aired by ‘Nickelodeon’. Renowned actress Elizabeth Gillies was also a part of this sitcom’s impressive star cast.
- The next year, she was seen in the musical ‘Cuba Libre’, produced by well-known American musician Desmond Child.
- In 2010, Ariana Grande decided to take a break from her acting assignments and focused on polishing her singing skills. A year later, her song ‘Give it Up’ from the soundtrack of ‘Victorious’ was released. Her voice got the attention of Monte Lipman, a top executive of the label ‘Republic Records’, who was moved by her singing prowess.
- Soon, Ariana Grande signed a contract with the record label and in late 2011 and her first single ‘Put your hearts up’ was released.
- The same year she dubbed for the character Princess Diaspro from the animated series ‘Winx Club’, for a total of 13 episodes. She was also the voice of the lead character from ‘Snowflake, The White Gorrilla’, an animated film which was dubbed in English.
- The soundtracks ‘Victorious 2.0’ and ‘Victorious 3.0’ were released in 2012, for which Ariana Grande lent her voice in two songs. These tracks were ‘Don’t You (Forget About Me)’ and ‘L.A Boyz’.
- She next played Snow White in the theatrical adaptation of the famous literary work ‘A Snow White Christmas’. Veterans like Neil Patrick Harris and Charlene Tilton were also a part of this performance, which was staged at the famous venue ‘Pasadena Playhouse’.
- Ariana Grande was chosen to play the character of Sam Puckett in the popular American sitcom ‘Sam & Cat’, which was aired on Nickelodeon during 2013-14. However, the series wasn’t revived after the end of first season, despite its popularity.
- She released her debut album ‘Yours Truly’ in August 2013 and within a month the album secured the top spot in the US ‘Billboard 200’ countdown.
- The track ‘The Way’ from this album received a lot of acclaim and secured the 10th spot on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ and remained on the chart for a few months.
- In 2013, Ariana Grande’s EP ‘Christmas Kisses’ released and around the same time her television film ‘Swindle’ was aired on ‘Nickelodeon’.
- Her second album, ‘My Everything’, which released in mid-2014, garnered immense critical and commercial acclaim. In a matter of just 1 week, a whopping 169,000 copies of the album were sold and the album bagged a top spot in the ‘Billboard 200’.
- Two of the singles from the album, titled ‘Problem’ and ‘Break Free’ were big hits with music lovers. Both the songs bagged the no.3 and no.4 spots respectively on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’. The track ‘Problem’ also featured renowned Australian rapper Iggy Azelea.
- She also sang the track ‘Bang Bang’ from English singer Jessie J’s album ‘Sweet Talker’, which released in 2014.
- Ariana Grande returned to acting in 2015 through the comedy-horror series ‘Scream Queens’, which was aired on the ‘Fox’ channel. The same year, she also released her third album, titled ‘Dangerous Woman’.
- In 2016, she was seen in the Ben Stiller starrer comedy flick ‘Zoolander 2’ in a cameo role. The same year, she collaborated with the legendary singer Stevie Wonder for the song ‘Faith’, from the 2016 film ‘Sing’.
- Her critically and commercially acclaimed album ‘Dangerous Woman’ was released in March 2016. The title track and the single ‘Be Alright’, from this album went on to become chartbusters.
- According to sources, Ariana Grande would soon embark on a musical tour across the United States and Europe
Ariana Grande Personal Life
- She is the half-sister of actor Frankie Grande, who has been making waves for his great acting and dancing skills.
- Although Ariana Grande has been a follower of Christianity since her younger days, she is a staunch follower of Judaism too.
- The media has spoken about Ariana Grande’s life quite often. Apparently, she has dated actor Graham Phillips and comedian Jai Brooks in the past. Quite recently, she was seeing musician Big Sean, who collaborated with her on several musical endeavours.
Relationships and sexuality
- Grande met actor Graham Phillips in the cast of the musical 13 in 2008 and dated him until 2011.
- After recording “The Way” with Mac Miller in 2012, the two began dating in 2016.
- The relationship ended by May 2018.
- In May 2018, Grande began dating actor and comedian Pete Davidson, and in June 2018, Davidson announced that he and Grande were engaged.
- The two called off their engagement and ended their relationship in October 2018.
- In April 2019, following the release of a song titled “Monopoly” with Victoria Monét, Ariana Grande revealed that she does not label her sexuality, stating “I haven’t before and still don’t feel the need to now” amidst rumors of bisexuality after lyrics referencing her liking both women and men.[
Television Role Play by Ariana Grande
|2009||The Battery’s Down||Bat Mitzvah Riffer|
|2011–2013||Winx Club||Princess Diaspro (voice)|
|2013–2014||Sam & Cat||Cat Valentine|
|2014||Family Guy||Italian Daughter (voice)|
|2014||Saturday Night Live||Herself/musical guest|
|2015||RuPaul’s Drag Race||Herself/guest judge|
|2015||Knock Knock Live||Herself|
|2015||Scream Queens||Sonya Herfmann|
|2016||Saturday Night Live||Host and musical guest|
|2016||The Voice||Performer – Duet with Christina Aguilera|
|2016||Hairspray Live!||Penny Pingleton|
|2016||The Voice||Performer – Duet with Stevie Wonder|
|2017||One Love Manchester||Organizer and performer|
|2017||Carpool Karaoke: The Series||Herself|
|2018||A Very Wicked Halloween||Herself|
|2018||Ariana Grande at the BBC||Herself|
|2018||Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Diaries||Herself|
|2019||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Herself|
Film Roles of Ariana Grande
|2011||Snowflake, the White Gorilla||Snowflake (voice)|
|2016||Zoolander 2||Woman in bondage outfit|
|2018||Thank U, Next|
Tours of Andriana Grande
- The Listening Sessions (2013)
- The Honeymoon Tour (2015)
- Dangerous Woman Tour (2017)
- Sweetener World Tour (2019)
- The Sweetener Sessions (2018) – Promotional Tour
- Justin Bieber – Believe Tour (2013) – Open Act