Quick Info & Facts about Ariana Grande
|Real Name||Ariana Grande|
|Nick Names||Ari, Riri, Little Red|
|Birth Date||June 26, 1993|
|Age||25 Years, 25-Year-Old Females|
|Also Known As||Ariana Grande-Butera, Little Red, Riri, Ari|
|Born In||Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.|
|Residence||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Address||331 Deerfield Beach, 265 S, Federal Hwy Suite, Florida|
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Song Writer|
|Height||5’0″ (152 cm), 5’0″ Females|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 45 kg|
in Pounds – 99 lbs lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Family||Father: Edward Butera (Entrepreneur) |
Mother: Joan Grande (CEO of Hose-McCann Communications)
Siblings: Frankie J. Grande (Elder, Half-brother)
|Education||North Broward Preparatory School|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Ariana Grande’s Social Media Accounts
Favorite Things of Ariana Grande
|Favorite Food||Sushi, Cocoa Puffs|
|Favorite Fruits||Watermelon, Strawberries|
|Favorite Actors||Jim Carrey, Steve Carell|
|Favorite Actresses||Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Jennette McCurdy, Colleen Evans|
|Favorite Singers||Imogen Heap, Bon Jovi, Celine Dion, Elizabeth Gillies, India Arie|
|Favorite Films||The Ring, Paranormal Activity 2|
|Favorite Book||Harry Potter series|
|Favorite Perfume||Sweet Like Candy|
Ariana Grande-Butera, She was born June 26, 1993, is an American singer, songwriter, and popular actress. She also is known for her wide vocal range, As one of the world’s popular and leading contemporary recording artists.
Since a very young age, she participated in plays and sang at public events, and gradually decided that she wants to do this all her life.
She was also taken part in various television shows, But later Ariana Grande decided to devote her entire focus towards music-making.
Yours Truly, Her first album shattered various records and ruled the Billboard Top 100 List for many weeks. After that, Many hundred thousand copies of the album were sold and suddenly Ariana Grande becomes a huge star.
She released a few more albums later and all of them managed to garner both commercial and critical acclaim.
Early Life of Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande-Butera was born on 26 June 1993 in Florida, United States by
Joan Grande (Mother) and Edward Butera (Father). While her father owned a graphic design firm, her mother was the CEO of ‘Horse-McCann Communications’.
- Ariana’s parents had relocated to Florida from New York when her mother Joan was pregnant with her. She pursued her primary education at ‘Pine Crest School’ and ‘North Broward Preparatory School’.
- Since a very young age, Ariana Grande was very fond of acting and had even worked on two plays, namely ‘Beauty And The Beast’ and ‘The Wizard Of Oz’. She was seen on national television at a young age singing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’.
- Ariana Grande went to Los Angeles to pursue her big dreams at the age of 13 with a desire to record an R&B album. However, the managers of record labels didn’t take her too seriously and thought she’s too young.
- She also bagged a supporting role in the musical ‘13’, which was staged at the famous Broadway theatre. She discontinued her studies for a brief period to work on ‘13’.
Career Life of Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande got a big break in 2009 when she was select to play the role of Cat Valentine in the sitcom Victorious, which was supported by Nickelodeon. Renowned top actress Elizabeth Gillies was also acted in this sitcom’s impressive star cast.
- The next year, she was seen in the musical ‘Cuba Libre’, produced by well-known American musician Desmond Child.
- In 2010, Ariana Grande decided to polish her singing skills and desire and had taken a break from her acting career. A year later, her popular song Give it Up by the soundtrack of Victorious was got released. Her voice got the attention of Monte Lipman, a top executive of the label ‘Republic Records’, who was moved by her singing prowess.
- After that, Ariana Grande got signed a contract with the record label in 2011 and her first single Put your hearts up was released.
- The same year she dubbed for the character Princess Diaspro from the animated series ‘Winx Club’, for a total of 13 episodes. She was also the voice of the lead character from ‘Snowflake, The White Gorilla’, an animated film which was dubbed in English.
- The Victorious 2.0 and 3.0 soundtracks were released in the year 2012, for which.
Ariana Grande gave her voice into two songs, Don’t You (Forget About Me) and L.A Boyz.
- She next played Snow White in the theatrical adaptation of the famous literary work ‘A Snow White Christmas’. Veterans like Neil Patrick Harris and Charlene Tilton were also a part of this performance, which was staged at the famous venue ‘Pasadena Playhouse’.
- Ariana Grande was chosen to play the character of Sam Puckett in the popular American sitcom ‘Sam & Cat’, which was aired on Nickelodeon during 2013-14. However, the series wasn’t revived after the end of the first season, despite its popularity.
- Her debut album Yours Truly was released in August 2013 and within a month the album got popular and secured the top position in the US Billboard 200 count-down.
- The track ‘The Way’ from this album received a lot of acclaims and secured the 10th spot on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ and remained on the chart for a few months.
- In 2013, Ariana Grande’s EP ‘Christmas Kisses’ released and around the same time her television film ‘Swindle’ was aired on ‘Nickelodeon’.
- Her second album, My Everything was released in mid of the year 2014. In a matter of just 1 week, a whopping 169,000 copies of the album were sold and the album bagged a top spot in the ‘Billboard 200’.
- Two of the singles from the album, titled ‘Problem’ and ‘Break Free’ were big hits with music lovers. Both the songs bagged the no.3 and no.4 spots respectively on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’. The track ‘Problem’ also featured renowned Australian rapper Iggy Azalea.
- She also sang the track ‘Bang Bang’ from English singer Jessie J’s album ‘Sweet Talker’, which released in 2014.
- Ariana Grande returned to acting in 2015 through the comedy-horror series ‘Scream Queens’, which was aired on the ‘Fox’ channel. After that in the same year, she also released Dangerous Woman her third album.
- In 2016, she was seen in the Ben Stiller starred comedy flick ‘Zoolander 2’ in a cameo role. The same year, she collaborated with the legendary singer Stevie Wonder for the song ‘Faith’, from the 2016 film ‘Sing’.
- Her critically and commercially acclaimed album Dangerous Woman was released in March 2016. The title track and the single Be Alright, from this album, went on to become chartbusters.
- According to sources, Ariana Grande would soon embark on a musical tour across the United States and Europe
Ariana Grande Personal Life
- Actor Frankie Grande is the half-brother of Ariana , who has been making shouts for his great dancing and acting skills.
- Although Ariana Grande has been a follower of Christianity since her younger days, she is a staunch follower of Judaism too.
- The media has spoken about Ariana Grande’s life quite often. Apparently, she has dated actor Graham Phillips and comedian Jai Brooks in the past. Quite recently, she was seeing musician Big Sean, who collaborated with her on several musical endeavours.
Relationships and sexuality
- Grande was in a relationship with actor Graham Phillips during the cast of the musical 13 and dated him from 2008 to 2011.
- After the recording of The Way, She started dating with Mac Miller in the year 2016 and after that, the relationship was ended in May 2018.
- In May 2018, Grande started dating Pete Davidson ( actor and comedian ), and on June 2018, Davidson announced that they both are engaged and thereafter the both were ended their relationship in October 2018.
- In April 2019, following the release of a song titled “Monopoly” with Victoria Monét, Ariana Grande revealed that she does not label her sexuality, stating “I haven’t before and still don’t feel the need to now” amidst rumors of bisexuality after lyrics referencing her liking both women and men.[
Television Role Play by Ariana Grande
|2009||The Battery’s Down||Bat Mitzvah Riffer|
|2011–2013||Winx Club||Princess Diaspro (voice)|
|2013–2014||Sam & Cat||Cat Valentine|
|2014||Family Guy||Italian Daughter (voice)|
|2014||Saturday Night Live||Herself/musical guest|
|2015||RuPaul’s Drag Race||Herself/guest judge|
|2015||Knock Knock Live||Herself|
|2015||Scream Queens||Sonya Herrmann|
|2016||Saturday Night Live||Host and musical guest|
|2016||The-Voice||Duet Performer with Christina Aguilera|
|2016||Hairspray Live!||Penny Pingleton|
|2016||The-Voice||Duet Performer with Stevie Wonder|
|2017||One Love Manchester||Organizer and performer|
|2017||Carpool Karaoke: The Series||Herself|
|2018||A Very Wicked Halloween||Herself|
|2018||Ariana Grande at the BBC||Herself|
|2018||Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Diaries||Herself|
|2019||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Herself|
Film Roles of Ariana Grande
|2011||Snowflake, the White Gorilla||Snowflake (voice)|
|2016||Zoolander 2||Woman in bondage outfit|
|2018||Thank U, Next|
Tours of Andriana Grande
- The Listening Sessions (2013)
- The Honeymoon Tour (2015)
- Dangerous Woman Tour (2017)
- Sweetener World Tour (2019)
- The Sweetener Sessions (2018) – Promotional Tour
- Justin Bieber – Believe Tour (2013) – Open Act